Different Bodies, Same Heart - Japanese Motto - Enamel Pin
What is it:
- Gingko Leaf design hard enamel pin.
- Inspirational Japanese motto.
What is it for:
- It says "Different Bodies, Same Heart" in Japanese.
- Perfect gift for soul mates and dear friends.
- Great gift for friends and family.
- Lovely way to remind someone you love that you are thinking of them, particularly if they are going through a tough time.
Why we love it:
- It's completely unique and has a lovely message.
- It adds colour and attitude to any denim jacket or bag.
- It's means you can walk around with a secret message very few people will actually be able to read.
- It's original and not something you'll see everyone else wearing.
This enamel pin says Itai Doushin in Japanese which translates as 'Different Bodies, Same Heart' in English. Which we think is a great way to express bonds made through friendships, soul mates and people close to you.
Featuring a Gingko leaf, it's wonderful way to let someone know how special they are to you and how much they mean to you.