Friends Are Known First In Hardships - Japanese Motto - Enamel Pin
What is it:
- Crane Flying Towards The Sun design hard enamel pin.
- Inspirational Japanese motto.
What is it for:
- It says "Friends Are Known First In Hardships" in Japanese.
- Perfect gift to remind a friend that you are there for them during a tricky time .
- Great gift to give to a friend who was there for you during a challenging time.
- Lovely way to remind someone you love that you are thinking of them, particularly if they are going through a tough time.
Why we love it:
- It's completely unique and has a lovely message.
- It adds colour and attitude to any denim jacket or bag.
- It's means you can walk around with a secret message very few people will actually be able to read.
- It's original and not something you'll see everyone else wearing.
This enamel pin says Kannan Ni Atte Hajimete Shin No Tomo O Shiru in Japanese which translates as 'Friends Are Known First In Hardships' in English.
Which we take to mean that friendship bonds that will stand the test of time are forged often by going through something really difficult together, supporting each other through it.