Shit Happens - Latin Motto - Milk Chocolate Bar
BEST BEFORE DATE APPROACHING: 5/3/20
WAS £4.00 NOW £0.50p WHILE STOCKS LAST
What is it:
- Milk Chocolate
- Stercus Accidit means Shit Happens.
- Handmade in Cornwall.
- Sustainably Grown Cocoa.
What is it and Who is it for:
- It says Shit Happens but in Latin, so it's not actually rude.
- Perfect gift for any human being - shit happens to everyone.
- Great for someone who is going through a tough time and might really like to be reminded that they are loved.
- Just an original and really thoughtful way to tell someone that you care about them.
Why we love it:
- It's completely unique and has a heartfelt message.
- It's motivational and inspirational without being cheesy, because Latin is never cheesy. Nerdy maybe, but never cheesy.
- It adds colour and attitude to any day.
- It's original and not something you'll see everywhere.
- It taste absolutely amazing.
- It's handmade in Cornwall.
- It's made from sustainably grown cocoa.
- Cocoa Solids 35% Minimum.
- Milk Solids 22% Minimum.
Stercus Accidit is Latin for 'Shit Happens' which is a very empowering message that you can gift to someone to let them know this too shall pass, there's nothing you can do but ride it out, don't worry, we could all do with a reminder of that sentiment sometimes.
Each bar features the english translation prominently displayed (just in case you don’t speak fluent latin).