Shit Happens - Latin Motto - Personalised Gift Box
- Luxury Gift Box
- Inspirational Latin Motto.
- Contains Five Quality Gifts
- 1 x artisan chocolate bar handmade in Cornwall.
1 x hard enamel pin badge.
1 x iron-on woven patch
1 x mounted motivational a5 print (supplied unframed)
1 x gloss finish coaster
Box Size: 23.5cm x 17cm x 5.5cm
What is it for:
- It says Shit Happens but in Latin.
- Perfect gift for someone you want to remind to stay strong through a difficult time.
- Great for someone getting over a tough time in their lives.
- Lovely way to remind someone that they are in your thoughts.
Why we love it:
- It's a heartfelt way of supporting someone.
- Makes whoever opens it feel very special and much loved.
- It means you can walk around with a secret message very few people will actually be able to read.
A completely unique gift box for unique people.
Treat someone to a not so little box full of treasures.
Whether it's to celebrate the start of a journey, road to recovery, new phase of life or just to tell a friend or loved one that they are awesome, this beautiful box will see them smiling for sure.
The box itself comes with a bellyband that you can add a personalised message to. Once openend branded tissue paper conceals an array of motivational and inspirational gifts, featuring the Latin motto "Stercus Accidit" which translates as "Shit Happens."
This wonderful box of gifts with positive messages of empowerment and love are utterly original and inspiring without being overly soppy.
Stercus Accidit translates from Latin to English as 'Shit Happens'. A reminder to you that sometimes in life you just have to go with the flow and roll with the punches because shit happens and there's no way of altering it or preventing it and all you can do is make the best out of it.
We want to celebrate those people who believe in themselves and do things their own way through good times and the bad.
We also feel it's really important to remind ourselves that there are some things in life that happen completely beyond our control, and we need to learn not give ourselves a hard time about them, not to blame ourselves, take things too seriously or forget that things can go tits up at any moment.
We wanted to remind ourselves to cherish each day, each happy moment because as we all know only too well, sometimes, shit happens.