She Flies with her own Wings - Latin Motto - Enamel Pin
What is it:
- Enamel Pin.
- Inspirational Latin motto.
- Hard Enamel (soft enamel is cheaper to make but less durable).
What is it for:
- It says She Flies With Her Own Wings but in Latin.
- Perfect gift for any awesome woman.
- Great for someone moving on to new adventures including university, a new job or even just growing up and beginning to make their own way in the world.
- Lovely way to remind someone you love that you believe in them and they should believe in themselves.
Why we love it:
- It's a heartfelt way of supporting someone.
- It adds colour and attitude to any denim jacket or bag.
- It means you can walk around with a secret message very few people will actually be able to read.
Part of our kick-ass tattoo range, these enamel pin badges make for perfect gifts with positive messages of empowerment and love without being overly soppy.
This pin badge says 'Alis Volat Propriis' which translates from Latin to English as 'She Flies with Her Own Wings' which is the perfect message for any woman who is proud of being independent and making her own way in the world.
We want to celebrate those women who believe in themselves and do things their own way.
Sarah designed this range for her sassy daughter, the sister to the 2littleboys. A young lady with no time for pink nor cursive writing, she can walk around with pins that say ‘loved’, ‘she flies with her own wings’ or ‘I am not led, I lead’ - that all happen to be in latin, so they’re sort of secret which makes them extra special.
Each pin comes very neatly attached to its own backing card with the english translation prominently displayed (just in case you don’t speak fluent latin).
Do note that these are ‘hard’ enamel pins. They’re polished flat so none of that ‘bumpy’ feel that you’ll find on the cheaper soft enamel pins.
I wear this badge with pride!
My daughters loved them
My daughter adored the pin I bought from you. Lovely, original products. Will buy other gifts from you. Thank you!
I have just bought two badges from Two Little Boys Ltd and was very pleased with how nice they are, bought as presents and both recipients loved them.
Superlatives are not enough - I cannot praise the quality and service from Two Little Boys.
Most definitely worth the money...