Seize the Day - Latin Motto - Enamel Pin
What is it:
- Enamel Pin.
- Inspirational Latin motto.
- Hard Enamel (soft enamel is cheaper to make but less durable).
What is it for:
- It says Seize the Day but in Latin.
- Perfect gift for anyone you needs a bit of a lift.
- Great for someone moving on to new adventures including university, a new job or even just growing up and beginning to make their own way in the world.
- Lovely way to remind someone you love that you believe in them and they should believe in themselves.
Why we love it:
- It's a heartfelt way of supporting someone.
- It adds colour and attitude to any denim jacket or bag.
Part of our kick-ass tattoo range, these enamel pin badges make for perfect gifts with positive messages of empowerment and love without being overly soppy.
This pin badge says 'Carpe Diem' which translates from Latin to English as 'Seize the Day' which is probably the most well known Latin motto, and it's one that everyone will recognise as a kind of call to arms to make the most of your time, go for your dreams - it feels like a very energising message.
Sarah designed this range for her sassy daughter, the sister to the 2littleboys. A young lady with no time for pink nor cursive writing, she can walk around with pins that say ‘loved’, ‘she flies with her own wings’ or ‘I am not led, I lead’ - that all happen to be in latin, so they’re sort of secret which makes them extra special.
Each pin comes very neatly attached to its own backing card with the english translation prominently displayed (just in case you don’t speak fluent latin).
Do note that these are ‘hard’ enamel pins. They’re polished flat so none of that ‘bumpy’ feel that you’ll find on the cheaper soft enamel pins.
Love love love these
Bought them for my grandchildren ♥️
Great little brooch very well made.