how's my writing? - sweary notebook
What is it:
- 120mm x 90mm sized notebook
- 120gsm paper
- 30 pages.
- Lined paper.
What or who is it for:
- Let's be honest, it's a front cover first and a notebook second.
- Someone who enjoys obscure American style bumper stickers and considers themselves to be a talented writer.
- A talented writer who doesn't care what people think. Actually, an untalented writer would probably find this of more use.
- Anyone who enjoys writing, swearing and the colour yellow.
Why we love it:
- 120gsm paper! To put that in context, Moleskin notebooks have 70gsm paper inside.
- It fit nicely into your pocket.
- It's a way of saying something that isn't easily inserted in to a conversation naturally, but if you know the person and they know you, this little notebook could be the vehicle that delivers the message that makes them smile.
Sometimes you just need a sweary notebook! Sometimes you just need to stand up for yourself and say 'you know what, I couldn't care less what anyone thinks'.
Is there a better way to remind yourself of that than a little notebook? I imagine there is but can it fit in your pocket?
This great little gift for someone who wants to be a writer and much more useful than a card!
As always with these unique notebooks, great gifts for stationery lovers who can never have too many new and different notebooks to add to their collection.