Never Give Up - Japanese Motto - Enamel Pin
What is it:
- Japanese Great Wave design hard enamel pin.
- Inspirational Japanese motto.
What is it for:
- It says Fall Seven Times, Stand Up Eight Times, but in Japanese.
- Perfect gift for anyone facing difficulties or overcoming challenges.
- Great for someone who you want to remind never to give up.
- Lovely way to remind someone you love that you believe in them and they should believe in themselves.
Why we love it:
- It's completely unique and has a powerful message of inner strength.
- It adds colour and attitude to any denim jacket or bag.
- It's means you can walk around with a secret message very few people will actually be able to read.
- It's original and not something you'll see everyone else wearing.
The Great Wave, brilliantly embodying the Japanese idiom ‘Fall Seven Times, Stand Up Eight’, with elegant simplicity conveys the importance of never giving up.
Our range of enamel pins with uplifting motto's and idioms now feature three new Japanese pins with some important themes as relevant today as ever.
Resilience - Perhaps the most dramatic of all is the Great Wave, brilliantly embodying the Japanese motto ‘Fall Seven Times, Stand Up Eight’ which, with elegant simplicity conveys the importance of never giving up.
Balance - Two beautiful Koi swimming in perfect harmony accentuates the message ‘Beloved Person’ in Japanese. A wonderful way to let someone know they are very much loved, whilst promoting the importance of harmony and balance in our lives.
Transience - To remind us of the fleeting nature of each moment we have paired Cherry Blossom with the Japanese idiom meaning ‘One Life, One Encounter’ which encourages us to cherish each unique moment.
Hard Enamel Pin
Size: 2.5cm diameter
Ordered an enamel pin and notebook which got held up in the post. But Sammy bent over backwards to help ensure that the Post Office located the package. Great gifts and amazing customer service and will definitely order from them again. Cannot recommend them enough!