I am Not Led, I Lead - Latin Motto - Enamel Pin
What is it:
- Enamel Pin.
- Inspirational Latin motto.
- Hard Enamel (soft enamel is cheaper to make but less durable).
What is it for:
- It says "I am Not Led, I Lead" but in Latin
- Someone who needs to be reminded of their awesomeness.
- Someone who does things their own way and is proud of it.
- It's completely original and not something you'll see everyone else wearing.
Why we love it:
- It's a heartfelt way of supporting someone.
- It adds colour and attitude to any denim jacket or bag.
- It means you can walk around with a secret message very few people will actually be able to read.
Part of our kick-ass tattoo range, these enamel pin badges make for perfect gifts with positive messages of empowerment and love without being too soppy.
This pin badge says 'Non Ducor, Duco' which translates from Latin to English as 'I am not led, I lead' which is the perfect message for anyone who is proud of being headstrong and independent, especially in today's world. We need more people who aren't so easily led. So we want to celebrate those people who believe in themselves and lead by example.
Sarah designed this range for her sassy daughter, the sister to the 2littleboys. A young lady with no time for pink nor cursive writing, she can walk around with a pin that says ‘loved’, ‘she flies with her own wings’ or ‘I am not led, I lead’ - that all happen to be in latin, so they’re sort of secret which makes them extra special.
Each pin comes very neatly attached to its own backing card with the english translation prominently displayed (just in case you don’t speak fluent latin).
Do note that these are ‘hard’ enamel pins. They’re polished flat so have increased durability and none of that ‘bumpy’ feel that you’ll find on the cheaper soft enamel pins.