Strength Through Struggle - Japanese Motto - Enamel Pin
What is it:
- Crane Flying Towards The Sun design hard enamel pin.
- Inspirational Japanese motto.
What is it for:
- It says "After the rain, the ground hardens" in Japanese.
- Perfect gift to remind someone that strength of character is built through the struggles we face up to and survive.
- Great gift for friends and family.
- Lovely way to remind someone you love that you are thinking of them, particularly if they are going through a tough time.
Why we love it:
- It's completely unique and has a lovely message.
- It adds colour and attitude to any denim jacket or bag.
- It's means you can walk around with a secret message very few people will actually be able to read.
- It's original and not something you'll see everyone else wearing.
A wonderful way to inspire someone to keep going, that although things may seem terribly difficult right now, they won't always seem that way, and through these struggles, we become stronger. Or, in other words - whatever doesn't kill you makes you stronger :D