Remember to Live - Latin Motto - Enamel Pin
What is it:
- Enamel Pin.
- Inspirational Latin motto.
- Hard Enamel (soft enamel is cheaper to make but less durable).
What is it for:
- It says Remember to Live but in Latin.
- Perfect gift for anyone you needs a bit of a lift.
- Great for someone moving on to new adventures including university, a new job or even just growing up and beginning to make their own way in the world.
- Lovely way to remind someone you love that you believe in them and they should believe in themselves.
Why we love it:
- It's a heartfelt way of supporting someone.
- It adds colour and attitude to any denim jacket or bag.
Part of our kick-ass tattoo range, these enamel pin badges make for perfect gifts with positive messages of empowerment and love without being overly soppy.
Who says dead languages can't be given a new lease of life? Walking down the high street wearing this pin you can be safe in the knowledge that most people won't have a clue what it's supposed to mean.
The idea for this was that there are so many demands for our time and attention nowadays, so much competition, we've sleep walked in to a world where we are all on call all the time. So remember to live seemed like a important message to remind ourselves what the real point of all this is. Don't sweat the small stuff.
Take time for you, make time for you. Remember to live your life for you.
Sarah designed this range for her sassy daughter, the sister to the 2littleboys. A young lady with no time for pink nor cursive writing, she can walk around with pins that say ‘loved’, ‘she flies with her own wings’ or ‘I am not led, I lead’ - that all happen to be in latin, so they’re sort of secret which makes them extra special.
Each pin comes very neatly attached to its own backing card with the english translation prominently displayed (just in case you don’t speak fluent latin).
Do note that these are ‘hard’ enamel pins. They’re polished flat so none of that ‘bumpy’ feel that you’ll find on the cheaper soft enamel pins.