I am Loved - Latin Motto - Iron-On Woven Patch
What is it:
- Tattoo design iron-on patch
- Inspirational Latin motto.
- Large 70mm width statement patch.
What is it for:
- It says I am Loved, but in Latin so it's not too cheesy.
- Someone who needs to be reminded how much they are loved.
- Someone going through a tough time.
- It's completely original and not something you'll see everyone else wearing.
Why we love it:
- Everyone needs to feel loved sometimes.
- It adds colour and attitude to any denim jacket or bag.
- It's means you can walk around with a secret message very few people will actually be able to read.
- It's original and not something you'll see everyone else wearing.
Whether a friend is going through a tough time or a teenager feeling anxious about the road ahead, everyone needs to be loved.
Amata Sum is Latin for 'I am loved' which is a lovely, kinda secret (how many people can read Latin nowadays) message that you can gift to someone to make them feel special or treat yourself to.
A great way to express individuality, these iron on woven patches can be added onto almost any form of school bag, denim jacket etc, etc (see what I did there? Everyday Latin).
We use only the highest quality materials to ensure that your iron on patches are durable and will last no matter the weather.
Ideal for creating a personalised look on any form of clothing, iron on patches are easy to apply, but you can also sew them on if you're handy with a needle and thread and these ones suffer no loss of finish or quality whatever you decide to do.
70mm width iron-on woven patch