Beloved Person - Japanese Motto - Enamel Pin
What is it:
- Koi in Harmony design hard enamel pin.
- Inspirational Japanese motto.
What is it for:
- It says Beloved Person, but in Japanese.
- Perfect gift to let someone know they are loved in a secret message kind of way.
- Great gift for friends and family.
- Lovely way to remind someone you love that you are thinking of them.
Why we love it:
- It's completely unique and has a lovely message.
- It adds colour and attitude to any denim jacket or bag.
- It's means you can walk around with a secret message very few people will actually be able to read.
- It's original and not something you'll see everyone else wearing.
A wonderful way to let someone know they are very much loved, whilst promoting the importance of harmony and balance in our lives.
Our range of enamel pins with uplifting motto's and idioms now feature three new Japanese pins with some important themes as relevant today as ever.
The themes for the three designs are:
Balance - Two Koi swimming in perfect harmony accentuates the message ‘Beloved Person’ in Japanese. A wonderful way to let someone know they are very much loved, whilst promoting the importance of harmony and balance in our lives.
Transience - To remind us of the fleeting nature of each moment we have paired Cherry Blossom with the Japanese idiom meaning ‘One Life, One Encounter’ which encourages us to cherish each unique moment.
Resilience - Perhaps the most dramatic of all is the Great Wave, brilliantly embodying the Japanese motto ‘Fall Seven Times, Stand Up Eight’ which, with elegant simplicity conveys the importance of never giving up.
The pins are well made and thoughtful. I bought them for my children.
Love the design and the sentiment!