some things are best left unsaid - sweary notebook
What is it:
- 120mm x 90mm sized notebook
- 120gsm paper
- 30 pages.
- Unlined sketch paper
What or who is it for:
- Let's be honest, it's a front cover first and a notebook second.
- Anyone who hates people touching their stuff.
- Someone who sometimes gives too much of a shit and should learn to chill out a bit.
Why we love it:
- 120gsm paper! To put that in context, Moleskin notebooks have 70gsm paper inside. To put that in to context, printer paper is generally between 70gsm and 80gsm.
- It fit nicely into your pocket.
- It's a way of saying something that isn't easily inserted in to a conversation naturally, but if you know the person and they know you, this little notebook could be the vehicle that delivers the message that makes them smile.
Life can be hard enough without people touching your stuff, moving it around, losing it, basically not keeping their hands off your shit. And what better way to remind everyone than a little notebook to keep in your pocket and pull out whenever the need arises. Who's gonna try and read someone's notebook when it says "keep your hands off my shit" on the front cover? Just about everyone, that's true, but what can you do.
As always with these unique notebooks, great gifts for stationery lovers who can never have too many new and different notebooks to add to their collection.