Shit Happens - Latin Motto - Enamel Pin
- Enamel Pin.
- Inspirational Latin motto.
What is it for:
- It says "Shit Happens" in Latin.
- Someone who needs to be reminded to give themselves a break, because hey, shit happens, we can't control everything.
- It's completely original and not something you'll see everyone else wearing.
Why we love it:
- Because it's so true.
- It adds colour and attitude to any denim jacket or bag.
- It means you can walk around with a secret message very few people will actually be able to read.
Part of our kick-ass tattoo range, these enamel pin badges make for perfect gifts with positive messages of empowerment and love without being too soppy.
This pin badge says 'Stercus Accidit' which translates from Latin to English as 'Shit Happens'. A reminder to you that sometimes in life you just have to go with the flow and roll with the punches because shit happens and there's no way of altering it or preventing it and all you can do is make the best out of it.
Sarah designed this range for her sassy daughter, the sister to the 2littleboys. A young woman with no time for pink nor cursive writing, she can walk around with a pin badge that says ‘loved’, ‘she flies with her own wings’ or ‘I am not led, I lead’ - that all happen to be in latin, so they’re sort of secret which makes them extra special.
Each pin comes very neatly attached to its own backing card with the english translation prominently displayed (just in case you don’t speak fluent latin).
Do note that these are ‘hard’ enamel pins. They’re polished flat so none of that ‘bumpy’ feel that you’ll find on the cheaper soft enamel pins.
My pin was delivered really quickly and it is absolutely gorgeous. I would definitely buy from Two Little Boys Ltd again.
Beautifully made and presented. High quality item that I will enjoy wearing. Brilliant to be very naughty but in an erudite way !!
Love this pin. Looks great on my work uniform, gets loads of compliments and nobody’s worked out what it means so far!