Make Each Day Count - Fully Embroidered Japanese Motto with Cherry Blossom - Vintage Levi's Denim Jacket
These Jackets are truly one of a kind, hand selected, vintage and totally unique.
With that in mind it might be easier for you to send us your sizing requirements and we can show you which jackets we have that suit your needs.
What is it:
- Lovingly hand sourced, reimagined and remade Levi Denim Jacket
- Inspirational Buddhist Zen Motto embroidered with approximately 90,000 stitches
What is it for:
- It says "One Life, One Encounter" but in Japanese, so it says it, but doesn't scream it. The English translation is sewn into the inside waist band - we have interpreted the meaning as 'Make Every Second Count'
- It's a stunning and colourful blossom design on the back of a Levi jacket. A wearable statement in the 'code' of Japanese.
- It's a great gift for someone who needs to be reminded of their awesomeness and of how unique they are.
- No jacket is perfect, so enjoy the imperfections as part of the unique experience of wearing a remade item of Levi clothing.
- Each jacket is unique. Often vintage, it is entirely ethically sourced, fully laundered and then embroidered by us in London.
Why we love it:
- It ticks all the boxes for us. Ecological, utterly unique, stunning to look at and a true statement.
- It's a Levi jacket, so you can be sure that the cut and quality of the base jacket is going to be awesome.
- It means you can walk around with a semi-secret message on your back (unless you are Japanese, or can read Japanese, in which case it's not a secret at all)
Our enamel pins and gifts with Japanese phrases have been flying off the shelves in recent months and it has become very clear that I wasn't the only one who needed to remind someone that they're awesome - but in a sassy way. My daughter is truly amazing and I built this range for her; the cleverest, most beautiful young lady you could imagine who is finding it all tough.
Everything I produce for 2littleboys - for you, the customer, is a DIRECT result of my needing something for my own children that I simply can't find anywhere else. Just because my children are older doesn't stop that need - in fact, I think it becomes more of a challenge.
So from the original pins and patches that I made for my daughter last year came the gift boxes launched Spring 2019. I know how much my daughter has loved the designs so I set out to create her a 'forever jacket', something she can cherish for a lifetime and possibly pass on to her own sassy girl in the future (reaching a few steps/massive life leaps forward here I must say!!).
A classic Levi jacket is never going to go out of fashion, it was the obvious place to start. So using my blossom design, I have used a local specialist embroiderer to realise my designs onto the backs of some jackets.
I'm unbelievably proud to offer them to you.
We will keep the sizes available updated and will label the colours and cuts as much as possible, but do enjoy the imperfections as part of the unique experience of having a jacket that only you own. Keep it forever and remember how time is to be cherished. After all, every second counts right?
- Levi jackets sourced in the UK
- Designed in our London Studio
- Embroidered in London
- Japanese phrase translates to 'make every second count'
HOW TO PURCHASE
This is not intended to be as straightforward as buying a piece of clothing off the peg, it really should be very much a considered purchase. You are buying a one of a kind piece of wearable art that we want you to cherish forever.
- You can make an appointment to visit our studio in West London to try the jackets on for size - we make a mean cup of coffee.
- You can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your jacket of choice - (all of the jackets here are currently available, simply check the code and measurements). If you don't see one that's right, send us your chest and waist measurements as well as preferences in colour (stonewash/dark etc) we can curate more efficiently for you.
- You can wait until 12-18 August when we will be taking our entire range to The Brighton Pop Up, 11 Dukes Lane.
- We can help you find the perfect Forever Jacket within our range. If you have special requests, please simply let us know.