Shit Happens - Latin Motto - Iron-On Woven Patch
What is it:
- Tattoo design iron-on patch
- Inspirational Latin motto.
- Large 70mm width statement patch.
What is it for:
- It says Shit Happens, but in Latin so it's ok.
- For someone who needs to be reminded of their awesomeness.
- For someone going through a tough time.
- It's completely original and not something you'll see everyone else wearing.
Why we love it:
- It's sophisticated swearing!
- It's a funny but heartfelt way of supporting someone.
- It adds colour and attitude to any denim jacket or bag.
- It means you can walk around with a secret message very few people will actually be able to read.
- It's original and not something you'll see everyone else wearing.
Stercus Accidit is Latin for 'Shit Happens' which is a kick-ass, kinda secret (how many people can read Latin nowadays) message that you can gift to someone to make them smile and put things in to perspective.
Whether a friend is going through a tough time or a youngster is feeling anxious about the road ahead, this is a popular saying because it's true, and there's a sense of empowerment to be had once you accept it, some things are outside your control, shit happens.
At least this way you get to wear swears and still come across intellectual; if that's not having your cake and eating it we don't know what is.
A great way to express individuality, these iron on woven patches can be added onto almost any form of school bag, denim jacket etc, etc (see what we did there? Everyday Latin).
We use only the highest quality materials to ensure that your iron on patches are durable and will last no matter the weather.
Ideal for creating a personalised look on any form of clothing, iron on patches are easy to apply, but you can also sew them on if you're handy with a needle and thread and these ones suffer no loss of finish or quality whatever you decide to do.
70mm width iron-on woven patch