Never Give Up - Fully Embroidered Japanese Motto with Great Wave - Vintage Levi's Denim Jacket
What is it:
- Lovingly hand sourced, reimagined and remade Levi Denim Jacket
- Inspirational Buddhist Zen Motto embroidered with approximately 90,000 stitches
What is it for:
- It says "Fall Seven Times, Stand Up Eight" but in Japanese, so it says it, but doesn't scream it. The English translation is sewn into the inside waist band.
- It's a stunning and simple wave design on the back of a Levi jacket. A wearable statement in the 'code' of Japanese.
- It's a great gift for someone who needs to be reminded of their awesomeness and of how unique they are. No jacket is perfect, so enjoy the imperfections as part of the unique experience of wearing a remade item of Levi clothing.
- Each jacket is unique. Often vintage, it is entirely ethically sourced, fully laundered and then embroidered by us in London.
Why we love it:
- It ticks all the boxes for us. Ecological, utterly unique, stunning to look at and a true statement.
- It's a Levi jacket, so you can be sure that the cut and quality of the base jacket is going to be awesome.
- It means you can walk around with a semi-secret message on your back (unless you are Japanese, or can read Japanese, in which case it's not a secret at all)
- Levi jackets sourced in the UK
- Designed in our London Studio
- Embroidered in London with approximately 90,000 stitches
- Japanese phrase translates to 'fall seven times, stand up eight'
HOW TO PURCHASE
This is not intended to be as straightforward as buying a piece of clothing off the peg, it really should be very much a considered purchase. You are buying a one of a kind piece of wearable art that we want you to cherish forever.
- You can make an appointment to visit our studio in West London to try the jackets on for size - we make a mean cup of coffee.
- You can email us at email@example.com with your jacket of choice - (all of the jackets here are currently available, simply check the code and measurements). If you don't see one that's right, send us your chest and waist measurements as well as preferences in colour (stonewash/dark etc) we can curate more efficiently for you.
- We can help you find the perfect Forever Jacket within our range. If you have special requests, please simply let us know.