Beloved Person - Japanese Motto - Woven Patch
What is it:
- Koi in Harmony design woven iron-on patch
- Inspirational Japanese motto.
- Large 70mm width statement patch.
What is it for:
- It says Beloved Person, but in Japanese.
- Perfect gift for anyone going through a tricky time in life.
- Great for someone who you want to remind they are much loved.
- Lovely way to remind someone you love that you believe in them and they should believe in themselves.
Why we love it:
- It's completely unique and has a powerful message of inner strength.
- It adds colour and attitude to any denim jacket or bag.
- It's means you can walk around with a secret message very few people will actually be able to read.
- It's original and not something you'll see everyone else wearing.
A wonderful way to let someone know they are very much loved, whilst promoting the importance of harmony and balance in our lives.
Our range of enamel pins with uplifting motto's and idioms now feature three new Japanese pins with some important themes as relevant today as ever.
Balance - Two Koi swimming in perfect harmony accentuates the message ‘Beloved Person’ in Japanese. A wonderful way to let someone know they are very much loved, whilst promoting the importance of harmony and balance in our lives.
Transience - To remind us of the fleeting nature of each moment we have paired Cherry Blossom with the Japanese idiom meaning ‘One Life, One Encounter’ which encourages us to cherish each unique moment.
Resilience - Perhaps the most dramatic of all is the Great Wave, brilliantly embodying the Japanese motto ‘Fall Seven Times, Stand Up Eight’ which, with elegant simplicity conveys the importance of never giving up.
Iron-On Woven Patch