Two Little Boys Ltd
Beloved Person - Fully Embroidered Japanese Motto with Koi in Harmony - Vintage Levi's Denim Jacket
Regular price £285.00
Tax included. Shipping calculated at checkout.
LAST 5 JACKETS LEFT!!
What is it:
- Lovingly hand sourced, reimagined and remade Levi Denim Jacket
- Inspirational words embroidered with approximately 90,000 stitches
What is it for:
- It says "Loved Person" but in Japanese, so it says it, but doesn't scream it. The English translation (as the simple 'Loved' is sewn into the inside waist band.
- It's a stunning and simple wave design on the back of a Levi jacket. A wearable statement in the 'code' of Japanese.
- It's a great gift for someone who needs to be reminded of their awesomeness and of how unique they are. No jacket is perfect, so enjoy the imperfections as part of the unique experience of wearing a remade item of Levi clothing.
- Each jacket is unique. Often vintage, it is entirely ethically sourced, fully laundered and then embroidered by us in London.
Why we love it:
- It ticks all the boxes for us. Ecological, utterly unique, stunning to look at and a true statement.
- It's a Levi jacket, so you can be sure that the cut and quality of the base jacket is going to be awesome.
- It means you can walk around with a semi-secret message on your back (unless you are Japanese, or can read Japanese, in which case it's not a secret at all)
- The Koi, when in a yin/yang formation represents a perfect balance of energies creating harmony and happiness.
- Levi jackets sourced in the UK
- Designed in our London Studio
- Embroidered in London
- Japanese phrase translates to 'Loved'