Make Each Day Count - Japanese Motto - A5 Framed Artwork
What is it:
- Cherry Blossom design artwork in A5 frame.
- Inspirational Japanese motto.
What is it for:
- It says One Life, One Encounter, in Japanese.
- Perfect gift for to remind someone to make each day count.
- Great for someone is starting a new chapter in their life, meeting lots of new people, going to new places, which can be quite scary at first.
- Lovely way to remind someone you love that you believe in them and they should believe in themselves.
Why we love it:
- It's completely unique and has a powerful message of inner strength.
- It adds colour and attitude to any desk or mantlepiece.
- It's means you can walk around with a secret message very few people will actually be able to read.
- It's original and not something you'll see everyone else with.
Cherry Blossom featuring the Japanese idiom "Ichi-go ichi-e" - 'One Life, One Encounter'.
The concept of treasuring the unrepeatable nature of each unique moment.
The term reminds us to cherish any gathering that they may take part in, acknowledging the fact that any moment in life can't be repeated.