Make Each Day Count - Japanese Motto - Personalised Gift Box
- Luxury Gift Box
- Inspiring Japanese Motto.
- Contains Five Quality Gifts
- 1 x hard enamel pin badge.
1 x artisan handmade chocolate bar.
1 x iron-on woven patch
1 x mounted motivational a5 artwork (supplied unframed)
1 x gloss finish coaster
Box Size: 23.5cm x 17cm x 5.5cm
What is it for:
- It says One Life, One Encounter in Japanese.
- Perfect gift for someone who loves Japanese culture.
- Great for someone who could do with a bit of pampering.
- Lovely way to remind someone to make each day count.
Why we love it:
- It's a heartfelt way of supporting someone.
- Makes whoever opens it feel very special and much loved.
- It's full of very useful and great quality, hand selected gifts.
A unique gift box for a unique person, specially designed to make someone feel very special.
This box inspires us to cherish each moment.
Cherry Blossom featuring the Japanese idiom "Ichi-go ichi-e" - 'One Life, One Encounter'.
The concept of treasuring the unrepeatable nature of each unique moment.
The term reminds us to cherish any gathering that they may take part in, acknowledging the fact that any moment in life can't be repeated.
Getting together with family and friends, that particular gathering, can never be replicated, each trip to the pub or dinner party is a unique experience, made all the more unique by the people we share it with, and in that way, each moment is always a once-in-a-lifetime experience.
Our friends and family are what matters most to us and this little pin is a constant reminder to cherish every get together and gathering.
All we have in life is the moment we are currently experiencing.
Ichi-go ichi-e is associated with Zen Buddhism and concepts of transience.
Particularly linked with the Japanese tea ceremony, it is often brushed onto scrolls which are then hung in the tea room.