Shit Happens - Latin Motto - Coaster
What is it:
- Classic coaster featuring original artwork featuring an motivational motto in Latin.
- Stercus Accidit means Shit Happens.
- Sized 10cm x 10cm.
What is it and Who is it for:
- It says "Shit Happens" in Latin.
- Perfect gift for any human being, literally, who can you think of that shit doesn't happen to, everyone goes through a tough time at some point.
- Great for someone going through a challenging time.
- Just an original and really thoughtful way to remind someone that you are thinking of them.
Why we love it:
- It's completely unique and has a powerful message promoting inner strength.
- It's secret swearing - yes, we are that immature!
- It's motivational and inspirational without being cheesy, because Latin is never cheesy. Nerdy maybe, but never cheesy.
- It adds colour and attitude to any desk, mantlepiece, coffee break.
- It's original and not something you'll see everywhere.
Stercus Accidit is Latin for 'Shit Happens' which is a very empowering message that you can gift to someone to let them know this too shall pass, there's nothing you can do but ride it out, don't worry, we could all do with a reminder of that sentiment sometimes.
A great way to express individuality, the artwork is completely original and the coaster is very high quality and should come in very handy the next time you sit down too quickly with a mug of tea and it spills over the edge, it's annoying but when you have an easy wipe clean coaster, it's no big deal, shit happens.