Stercus Accidit - Tote Bag
What is it:
- Tattoo design cotton tote bag
- Inspirational Latin motto.
- Large and very strong
What is it for:
- It says Shit Happens, but in Latin.
- Any one who is going through a tough time.
- Someone you want to tell things will get better.
- Someone who might appreciate being reminded how much they are loved.
- It's completely original and unique and not something you'll see everyone else with.
Why we love it:
- It's big and strong
- It's great to use as a everyday shopping bag.
- It means you can walk around with a secret message very few people will actually be able to read.
It's not easy finding a way to translate Shit Happens into Latin, but then nothing worth doing is.
Who says dead languages can't be given a new lease of life? Walking down the high street with this bag you can be safe in the knowledge that most people won't have a clue what it's supposed to mean.
With a volume of nearly 20 litres, this item makes a great beach bag or weekend bag. It can fit two shoeboxes comfortably.
The strong webbed handles prevent it from cutting into your shoulders no matter how much you're carrying.
At the very least you're sure to stand out from the crowd with this unique design.
I hope you love it as much as I do.
- 100% heavy cotton canvas
- 10oz / 283gsm canvas
- 370mm x 490mm x 150mm / 14.5in x 19in x 9in
- Long Handles
- Country of origin: India
- Made from a sustainable crop
- Colour: White
- Printed in the UK
- Latin Phrase translates to 'Shit Happens'